View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:29 am



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Bomb Scare Closes Bus Station 
Author Message
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14180
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
I bet the bag's owner cheeks were burning: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/police-called-after-bomb-scare-12403637


Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:56 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
It's really sad that it's come to this.


Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:55 pm
Report this post
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14180
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
Post 
I suppose it's a 'can't be too careful' mentality.


Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:33 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
That's just it Lex. The terrorists are winning.


Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:15 am
Report this post
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14180
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
Post 
Having grown up hearing & seeing the Northern Ireland situation on the news, I've developed a 'carry on with life' attitude. All through the troubles, I still got up, went to school, did my homework and played with my mates. I still feel the same way now (except I now go to work, don't have any homework, and go to the pub instead of the park!)


Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:53 pm
Report this post
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.