|
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 4 posts ] |
|
100 Complaints Made Against City Council
| Author |
Message |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14180 Location: Stratford
|
|
| Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:49 am |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
|
Interesting isn't it?
I've made several complaints to CCC over the years, but in truth I could never be bothered to take things any further. I usually got the "Yeah, you're right, we're sorry" type of letter from them, but with no promise of doing things better.
To my mind, the bodies you complain to are little more than 'jobs for the boys' anyway.
|
| Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:32 pm |
|
 |
|
cathidaw
|
I really think they don't know the answers when you complain.There is still an old fashioned hierarchy in the place and are afraid to look for the answers I know people who work there and like to keep their heads down. iT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME AS WORKING IN 'ARE YOU BEING SERVED.
|
| Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:10 am |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
|
My biggest beef is actually trying to speak to someone. The phone system is an absolute abomination.
|
| Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:42 am |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 4 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|