View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:08 pm



Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Coventry is in Top 10 Cities 
Author Message
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14180
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
Ok, we hear a lot of bad things about Coventry, what are the good things about the city?

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-top-ten-uk-cities-12148620


Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:48 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
Lex wrote:
what are the good things about the city?

In total honesty, I don't think Coventry has any redeeming features. But as a Cov Kid, I'll defend it to the end of the earth.


Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:08 pm
Report this post
Reply with quote
Post 
Same here. I wish they'd leave it alone.
(I must admit it's easier to get to the station now.)


Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:09 pm
Report this post
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.