View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 5:01 am



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 100 Complaints Made Against City Council 
Author Message
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14180
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
Only 11 were upheld though: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-council-subject-more-12374372


Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:49 am
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
Interesting isn't it?

I've made several complaints to CCC over the years, but in truth I could never be bothered to take things any further. I usually got the "Yeah, you're right, we're sorry" type of letter from them, but with no promise of doing things better.

To my mind, the bodies you complain to are little more than 'jobs for the boys' anyway.


Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:32 pm
Report this post
Reply with quote
Post 
I really think they don't know the answers when you complain.There is still an old fashioned hierarchy in the place and are afraid to look for the answers I know people who work there and like to keep their heads down.
iT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME AS WORKING IN 'ARE YOU BEING SERVED.


Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:10 am
Report this post
Reply with quote
Post 
My biggest beef is actually trying to speak to someone. The phone system is an absolute abomination.


Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:42 am
Report this post
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.