View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:40 pm



Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Cathedral Crypts to be Restored 
Author Message
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14160
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
Money well spent in Coventry for once?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-29870296


Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:16 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
I've been in two of the three, I really look forward to seeing what the third reveals.

I can only say that imagining what it was like down there during the blitz it must have been terrifying.


Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:52 pm
Report this post
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14160
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
Post 
Personally, I'll be interested in seeing them when they've been restored - at least they won't look out of date in 20 years time!


Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:13 pm
Report this post
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.