View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:26 am



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Airshow - Saturday 
Author Message
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14165
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
This looks a really good event!
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/look-iconic-british-jets-yesteryear-9153531


Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:47 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
I hope they have a good day.

Hopefully, I'll see some of the higher aerial action. ;) - I think I've already heard their Dakota flying around a few times this week.


Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:55 pm
Report this post
Reply with quote
Post 
It's a bit overcast today, but I hope everything goes well. Are you attending the display , rebbonk?


Sat May 02, 2015 12:46 pm
Report this post
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14165
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
Post 
I saw some of the planes flying towards Coventry whilst I was in Leamington this morning - there'll be some fascinating aircraft there.


Sat May 02, 2015 2:54 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
Margaret wrote:
Are you attending the display , rebbonk?


No Margaret. I'm writing some training material. :(


Sat May 02, 2015 3:46 pm
Report this post
Reply with quote
Post 
I spotted what looked like a 50's old prop, flying over my house, and later one or two others but to distant to see.


Sat May 02, 2015 5:56 pm
Report this post
Reply with quote
Post 
I didn't even hear anything; I had my binoc's and camera ready as well!

I guess the low cloud will have hampered a few of the intended displays. Mind you, I'll bet it was a little nippy up at the airfield.


Sat May 02, 2015 6:05 pm
Report this post
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14165
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
Post 
The event seems to have gone well: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-32572958


Mon May 04, 2015 8:51 am
Report this post
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.