|
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 6 posts ] |
|
| Author |
Message |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14165 Location: Stratford
|
|
| Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:31 am |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
|
When I got divorced, (early 90's) I had a bedsit just off Harnall Lane. The things I could tell you from even those days!
|
| Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:53 am |
|
 |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14165 Location: Stratford
|
A brothel was closed down in Stratford a few years ago, which I was mildly surprised at (although you can probably find them everywhere if you look for them!)
|
| Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:05 pm |
|
 |
|
Gladys
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:58 pm Posts: 2371
|
The news this morning said that there are 200+ such establishments operating in London alone. The police know of all of them in the area. I would think that as they operate as part of an accepted culture in Europe, it will get more difficult to ' educate ' newcomers to the current British view that they are illegal. It seems quite a contradiction and thus confusing for those who work in them whose profession is legal.
|
| Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:06 pm |
|
 |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14165 Location: Stratford
|
|
| Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:51 pm |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
|
Lex, I can't think of a single plus of being part of the EU. Dump Europe and many of the UK problems will disappear.
|
| Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:55 pm |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 6 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests |
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|