|
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 3 posts ] |
|
| Author |
Message |
|
Will
Community Senior
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:31 pm Posts: 995 Location: Stratford Upon Avon
|
As a Coventry boy, I thought he'd be worth a mention. Does anyone here listen to his shown on Talk Sport? Personally, I either completely agree or completely disagree with him. For those of you who haven't listened, he's a very controversial talk host, even though it's talk sport he doesn't actually talk about sport. He's well worth a listen to in any case.
_________________:blink: --==Forum Admin Will==-- Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.
|
| Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:34 pm |
|
 |
|
ronlyre
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:09 am Posts: 89 Location: stratford upon avon
|
I used to work with Gaunty when I worked for BBC local radio...boy have I got some tales to tell. I can never remember the difference between slander or libel?
|
| Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:25 pm |
|
 |
|
Mark
New Member
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:24 pm Posts: 5 Location: Warwick
|
I guess its good to have opinons and stick to them but he does seem to cut a lot of callers off who disagreee with him.
|
| Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:35 pm |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 3 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests |
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|