Thread: Coordinated protest come to Leamington Spa

Pillar of the Community margaret's Avatar

Default Coordinated protest come to Leamington Spa

I never thought I'd see this in Leamington Spa.
    “I doubt sometimes whether a quiet and unagitated life would have suited me - yet I sometimes long for it.”

- Lord Byron.

There seems nothing positive in these protests.
    Last edited by AMP; 07-06-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Another case of 'heard mentality'.

I fail to see what happened on the other side of the world has any relevance here in the UK. If these people wish to take up the cudgel, then let them go to the US and do it.

As regards the disgraceful acts of vandalism that have occurred over the UK, I hope the guilty parties are apprehended and face the full might of the law. Any sympathy I might have had with their cause has now gone: mindless stupidity!
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.

I had enough of the 'white man is evil' attitude a long time ago. My approach to people is to respect & accept them, no matter what their background is.

I had an interesting talk with daughter this afternoon about this. She's always regarded me as rather racist. However, after I explained what I had seen in my life and how I saw plenty of 'racism' going the other way, and the many inequalities that are not against blacks but actually against whites, she saw my views in a different light.

What happened to the guy in the States was completely wrong, but it is not a reflection of life in the UK. Yes, we've had non-whites killed by the police, but we've also had whites killed by them. The UK is nothing like the States.

If they want change here in the UK, the way to do it is by peaceful protest and the ballot box. And in truth, it isn't going to be long because the white race is dying out in this country. I wonder who'll get the blame for that?
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.