Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Coronavirus

Completely unjustified. Mask are a visible 'scare' tactic, nothing more. Virtue signalling by the socially compliant. No, I won't be wearing one!

Edit to add. the latest version is an anagram of MORONIC. - Trying to tell us something?
    Last edited by rebbonk; 27-11-2021 at 10:20 PM.
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.

It seems to have been a tactic all the way through this c**p. It's same one used when the government tells s we're all going to be killed by terrorists.

We don't know how many have died from this COVID stuff, because the figures are totally inaccurate. Many will have died WITH covid, but we'll never know how many have died FROM covid.

I don't trust this government one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by rebbonk View Post
    I don't trust this government one bit.
    I haven't for years! They're a bunch of cretins.

6 months after quietly being packed away, Nightingale Hospitals are back: https://solihullobserver.co.uk/news/...l-is-underway/

Maybe they'll actually get used this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Maybe they'll actually get used this time.
    I can't see it, Lex. No matter whether they're needed or not (the NHS is always stretched this time of year) we simply don't have the staff to man them.

To my mind, we are seeing yet more gaslighting.

An Alcester pharmacist wins an award for her vaccination work: https://stratfordobserver.co.uk/news...ination-award/

I had one of my jabs there - a very efficient service.

Pillar of the Community margaret's Avatar

Doctor who promoted Covid vaccines on TV calls for all remaining mandates to end.

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/doctor-wh...SH9oEksAH04B08
    “I doubt sometimes whether a quiet and unagitated life would have suited me - yet I sometimes long for it.”

- Lord Byron.

If you look into it (and it isn't easy) these 'vaccines' have been an unmitigated, but expensive disaster.

I may have mentioned an acquaintance of mine who believes that the government and pharma companies did a good job? To my knowledge, he's had 4 shots. A fortnight ago he tested positive for covid! He wasn't particularly impressed when I pointed out that the vaccines couldn't have worked on him!

Look at the adverse responses websites about these drugs, they will terrify you. Look at the rates of sudden unexpected adult death syndrome. Maybe a coincidence, but I'm not buying it.

We were told that these 'vaccines' couldn't affect fertility, yet there is now evidence that they can, and do.

The bottom line here is that people were scaremongered into taking an untried and untested vaccine. Potentially, the stupidity of doing this had put the continuation of our species into doubt. Who knows how these drugs will affect people over the next, 10, 50, 100 years?

I'm not against vaccines, but these were not vaccines, but gene therapies and they were not adequately tested. - No, I haven't taken any, and as long as I have breath in my body, I won't be taking them.

I no longer trust the government, the NHS, or any other official body. Once you obscure the facts, once you shut down debate, you have something to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by rebbonk View Post
    I may have mentioned an acquaintance of mine who believes that the government and pharma companies did a good job? To my knowledge, he's had 4 shots. A fortnight ago he tested positive for covid! He wasn't particularly impressed when I pointed out that the vaccines couldn't have worked on him!
    From what I've learned about vaccines over the last 18 months, I understand that they're not designed to stop you getting a particular disease, but to build up antibodies against it to minimise the effects & get over it more quickly.

The vaccines I had as a child, stopped you from getting the disease and stopped the disease from being spread. I don't know anyone who had a rabies shot and then got rabies, nor polio, diphtheria, etc. etc. But covid, 4 shots in less than 18 months and people are still catching (and passing on) the disease?

If you look at the adverse reactions websites (they reckon they only capture 10% of reality at best) these covid shots have caused more damage than all the other vaccines put together. I think the last time I looked, there were over 2000 spontaneous deaths in the UK, numerous spontaneous abortions, many heart issues, strokes... the list goes on. Plenty of doctors have called for the roll-out to be stopped, but the MSM can't report on this because OFCOM has been given authority to say what can and can't be published. - Since when has OFCOM been an expert about drugs?

The whole thing stinks, but I can't see anyone being held responsible for what has been nothing more than a massive experiment on society.

As I've not taken the vaccine, I can't see it affecting me in what I might have left of my life. However, what we have done to future generations may take a long while to become visible.