Thread: Facebook problems

Pillar of the Community margaret's Avatar

Default Facebook Police

The snowflakes who police facebook blocked me and informed me that I have limited access to some facebook features. Because I asked them why we need the , My stories feature , something we did not request to have on our page, totally useless annoying apps. So they threw their teddy and blocked me for a few days until I could give them my ID that they could check, such as my cell phone no. What a joke, who needs facebook that desperately anyway. The whole idea of blocking someone from their facebook is pathetic, because It is easy to make another account, even multiple accounts. Who cares!
    Last edited by margaret; 15-08-2019 at 02:10 PM.

I think facebook is going to destroy itself. Far too many regular users are ending up in facebook 'jail'
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.

Pillar of the Community margaret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebbonk View Post
    I think facebook is going to destroy itself. Far too many regular users are ending up in facebook 'jail'

Yes, I'm normally pretty mild, but got penalised for asking a question , maybe a bit hoity toity for them maybe, and it would seem they took umbrage. I have reported posts in the past of a sexual nature that should never be on FB, and really graphic stuff that gets posted, but they don't do much about it. Yet they threw their little teddy out the pram at me! Sods law!

I have been considering for a while to come off facebook anyway, but most my friends are people I actually know and know off, and of course family members, that's why I don't like having too many unknowns, or like some people have up to a thousands or so, its ridiculous.
    We don't have a telly though and I keep up to date with newsy stuff online.
    Last edited by margaret; 15-08-2019 at 08:18 PM.