Thread: What are you listening to now.

Pillar of the Community margaret's Avatar

Default What are you listening to now.

Are you a radio listener?
    Recently I have discovered Radio 4x. Which solely presents Drama, British plays, story telling, old archive repeats, classics and modern comedy and talks, 24/7, no news, just purely, great topics, and plays one after another. I am loving it.
    Last edited by margaret; 29-06-2019 at 10:50 AM.

I tend to listen to CWR in the car, though in frustration at some woman incessantly yacking I did tune into Classic yesterday.
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.

Pillar of the Community margaret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebbonk View Post
    I tend to listen to CWR in the car, though in frustration at some woman incessantly yacking I did tune into Classic yesterday.

Oh yes, smooth classics is nice to listing to too, I have BBC Radio 3 on when busy with boring kitchen duties! bahh!

Rebbonk ,I have to say I very quickly tire of yacking women, that is the reason I can't go on long coach or bus trips, they talk from the time the journey starts right to the end. Sorry to say I can't stand some American women voices they seem croaky and harsh. Which takes us into a whole new topic of accents.
    Last edited by margaret; 29-06-2019 at 01:20 PM.

I don't mind an interesting discussion, but this one yesterday just got on my nerves.

I've also stopped watching the daily politics show since they changed the format. Not only do I not like, nor rate, Jo Coburn but I really dislike the way she lets her guests talk over each other and shout each other down
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.