Thread: TheFlghtChannel.

Default TheFlghtChannel.

Please , I don't know here else to post, this is not entertainment, but I have been watching TheFlightChannel about air accidents, and near misses, I find the accompanying music quite beautiful and fitting for those poor souls who have lost their lives in such an horrific way. But I am really desperate to know what the music is. Has anyone heard it or know what it is?

I have put this video here, so you can hear the music, it plays it at the beginning and end. I love the piano piece towards the end. I really want this music. Some other air disaster videos play the music for longer.

Last edited by margaret; 07-10-2018 at 05:22 PM.

The only place (other than youtube) that I would know where to look is IMDB, and I can't find any reference to the soundtrack there.

Maybe worth contacting the production company?

Rebbonk, I did ask Theflightchannel but got no response, after. searching more , I have actually discovered who the composers are. That's how very time consuming it can be on a computer , but I have found the composers, plus the sheet music for the full piano piece.

Thanks.

Now you'll have to record yourself playing it and upload it here

Established Member

Quote Originally Posted by rebbonk View Post
    The only place (other than youtube) that I would know where to look is IMDB, and I can't find any reference to the soundtrack there.

Maybe worth contacting the production company?
    keeping us in suspense!! Sounds like Debussy. What is it?.

Quote Originally Posted by rebbonk View Post
    Now you'll have to record yourself playing it and upload it here
    Can you wait a couple of years?

I'll post up the composer , he is more ambient music composer. Beautiful stuff.

Here is the piano music we hear at the latter part of the video. It is a beautiful melody called, Touch, and composed by an Italian musician called, Mattia Cupelli. Starts off quiet , but go with it. It is called minimalist music.
    There is an insane advert before it starts.

Last edited by margaret; 08-10-2018 at 07:05 AM.