Thread: Dream job in Dubai?

Default Dream job in Dubai?

Coventry City's shirt sponsors are looking for people to move to Dubai and earn up to £200,000 a year - and there are no qualifications needed.

Allsopp & Allsopp estate agents, based in Nuneaton, are holding a recruitment event to find enthusiastic new agents.

The “dream job” involves working in one of their Dubai offices selling properties and earning£75,000 to over £200,000 tax free.

Applicants don’t even need any formal qualifications to apply - just an amazing personality and the ability to sell.

Experience in sales is also necessary, but what Allsopp & Allsopp are really looking for are candidates who “turn up and own the room.”

The agency recruits qualified agents throughout the year, but holds annual recruitment events to try and find people they wouldn’t employ otherwise.

To register your interest send your CV to careers@allsoppandallsopp.com

Last edited by Finebyme; 25-10-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Good luck with that.

I worked in Dubai for a while, and whilst I liked it, it was horrendously expensive. I'll also add that I found much of the place slightly tacky.

It was the humidity that really ruined it for me. It really could get very uncomfortable.

All said though, I'd go back given the chance.
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.