Thread: Doctors to quiz patients!

Default Doctors to quiz patients!

From the Sunday Times.

NHS doctors to quiz all patients on their sex lives

NHS doctors and nurses in England will be required to ask every patient from the age of 16 to declare their sexual orientation.

Anybody having a face-to-face appointment will be asked about whether they are heterosexual or straight, gay or lesbian, bisexual or other, including asexual.

NHS England says it needs to record the sexual orientation of adults to fulfil its legal duties to provide equally for gay people.

However, some warned of a backlash against intrusion into the private lives of 45m people, with one expert saying the state has “no business in our bedrooms”.

Tim Loughton, a former children and families minister, said: “It’s political correctness and compliance with the Equality Act gone bonkers.”

Now, a bored pensioner going to see his doctor might just have some rather 'naughty' fun here. LOL
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.

Exactly what I was thinking, but I couldn't be sarky with my doctor though, she is lovely. But I still shan't tell.

Flu jab time of year is upon us. On my last visit to the doc and no sooner I entered the room, she greeted me and said, it's time for your flu jab , I have it all prepared if you want it now! Talk about pressurising people to have it! I said in the nicest way , no, I don't normally bother with flu jabs, and she was still concerned I should have it, but I further declined the offer. There are reminders everywhere on posters all over the waiting room wall .

I suspect that there is a bounty paid to them over the flu jab. The doctor told Mrs Rebbonk that he was 'rewarded' for putting people on statins.
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.