Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Join this forum you Guests!

Administrator

Rome wasn't built in a day as they say, we're doing great though. We get new and active members joining bit by bit, and the more people do, the more likely others are likely to join. It was always going to be a slow process to start with, but it's happening.

I will continue to find new sites to link with and develop ties with, new groups who could use a forum. It's all good, and it will all work out.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

Will is absolutely right and with a foundation of members like yourselves that are active and clearly enjoy the forum then that in itself is an attraction for potential new members.
    Cool

Chatterbox

I'll post it on the north of the county forums atherstone and nuneaton that leofric thinks they're pikey, I'm sure they'll come n join. Maybe allan lloyd will join if he's not away in his caravan lol.
    Madhatter

I should listen to my own words here....I've been looking at the site but not logging in and posting anything recently ....anyway, the sites gets and looks better all the time, I just can't understand why more people aren't joining?

Chatterbox

I can understand why sarah. I'll no longer be linking to this forum because I can't link back.
    Madhatter

Quote Originally Posted by Madhatter View Post
    I can understand why sarah. I'll no longer be linking to this forum because I can't link back.
    Mad - As a newb I'm confused as to why you can't link back. Are you able to explain?