Made me laugh out loud...

Protester interrupts Theresa May's conference speech, hands her P45 dismissal notice

A member of the audience hands a P45 form (termination of employment tax form) to Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May as she addresses the Conservative Party conference in Manchester, October 4, 2017. Phil Noble © Reuters
Theresa May’s keynote conference speech has been interrupted by a protester who handed her a P45, usually handed to employees when they are sacked, as she addressed party members in Manchester.

The disturbance disrupted the Prime Minister mid-flow.

The man has been labelled a “legend” on Twitter.

May was forced to repeat her lines as the man ran around to the front row to stage his protest - before handing her a huge P45.

She was being applauded as she began to talk about Jeremy Corbyn’s past and present politics.

The protester headed straight for Boris Johnson, who was sat in the front few rows, before shouting angrily at him.

May was forced to come to an abrupt stop as Tory fans jeered and shouted for security to remove him.

The crowd began shouting “out, out!”

But Twitter went wild for the campaigner, labelling him a “hero.”

Apparently completely undeterred by security forcing him out of the door the man turned and shouted back at the angry Tories.

“Shall we, er...” a clearly flustered May began.

But the room stood and cheered for her, meaning the PM was unable to begin again.

“I was about to talk about somebody I’d like to give a p45 to,” she began.

“And that’s Jeremy Corbyn.”

Comedian Lee Nelson has been named as the man who carried out the apparent prank.

Nelson is the same prankster who threw money over Fifa President Sepp Blatter two years ago.

The breach has raised major questions over security.

Source: RT

Just look at her face!