Thread: Moving to Warwickshire

GetFitMike

Wink Moving to Warwickshire

I guess the title kinda tells all about me. Yeppers, I am moving to your area! I am looking sooo forward to it. Currently, I live in Amsterdam with my partner (who is English). In the next year or two we both hope to be living in Warwickshire. Where exactly, I do not know. That will all be decided after we sell or rent our house in Amsterdam.

My ultimate goal is to get back into the fitness industry and become a personal trainer. I have worked in the industry before but that was about 8 years ago in California. Currently, I am in the process of educating myself about new supplements and exercises that have come out

So if anyone has any knowledge about the fitness industry in England I would really appreciate it if you would pass it on.

So far my emails to fitness clubs have not helped out at all.

Thanks!

Administrator

Well I can recommend Stratford Upon Avon, seeing as I live near it. It's very scenic, and if you haven't lived here all your life, very interesting.

Seriously though I can think of much worse places to live, for instance I was driving through Newcastle under Lyme the other day. It was all boarded up shops and warehouses, 3 CCTV cameras round the few shops that were still open, bored looking kids on every street corner, and signs all over the place welcoming you to a 'town rejuvenated'. I'm so glad I don't live there.

Stratford also has a lot of fitness clubs, in fact they've just opened a new country club aimed at the fitness market, looks very posh.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

Administrator

Just moved this thread to the correct section.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

I moved here a couple of months ago and I may have to go back to KUT. I so don't want to do it.