Thread: Just wanted to say Hello.

Evie38U38

Unhappy Just wanted to say Hello.

I almost never write remarks, however after reading a lot of remarks here General Warwickshire Chat & Introductions. I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be only me or does it look like some of these comments look like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I'd like to keep up with you. Could you make a list of all of all your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

My blog post guitar amp review (url deleted)
    Last edited by rebbonk; 24-05-2017 at 04:16 PM.

rebbonk

Quote Originally Posted by Evie38U38 View Post
    Could it be only me or does it look like some of these comments look like they are coming from brain dead people?
    You also a graduate from the John McEnroe school of charm? - I went there myself!
    Last edited by rebbonk; 25-05-2017 at 08:14 AM.

And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I'd like to keep up with you. Could you make a list of all of all your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
    I always delete spam posts & kick the spammers off the site. However, I thought I'd leave this one as a particularly pathetic attempt to scam people. There's no way anyone would fall for you half-arsed attempt to get personal information on us.
    Last edited by Lex; 24-05-2017 at 09:26 PM.

cathidaw

I almost never write remarks, however after reading a lot of remarks here General Warwickshire Chat & Introductions. I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be only me or does it look like some of these comments look like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I'd like to keep up with you. Could you make a list of all of all your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

My blog post guitar amp review (url deleted)
    I didn't see this ! when it was sent-how could I have missed this bit of dross
    Sounds like a woman as charmless as our Teresa. Not that, being a woman, I think all women are charmless cos I don't.
    At least it shows someone reads us.