Thread: how I miss the old WOL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cathidaw

Default how I miss the old WOL

How I miss the old W O L.
    I tell my friends about it but they don't find it interesting. Mostly men stuff and too many downloads to click on.
    I've just scanned down to see what appeals to women, and there's not much. I m interested in most things including politics so I can disagree with all 3 or 4 of you if I like -even though I rarely get any feedback.
    I wouldn't be upset if you didn't agree with me-at least I'd know someone reads what I write.
    How can we advertise to get more people interested?

I know people read it as I have had new members for a photographic club and my art class from WOL.
    Funnily enough its women who see it and tell their husbands. ( It's women trying to get husbands out of the way now they have retired)

How about me trying to get a free ad in the Telegraph? or are you all happy enough.

I have been intermittent over the past 2 years due to health issues which have been resolved. I used to download a lot of the old WOL stories we wrote ,in the days of Gladys, Shizara Marie and a few others, which was fun and makes an interesting read.

PS I'm not leaving 'til I'm pushed.
    Last edited by cathidaw; 27-12-2016 at 11:24 PM.