Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Perhaps you are right Cathidaw, as time goes on I am beginning to think that Trump is way out of his depth. He is finding it tougher than he thought. Time will tell though
    I don't think Trump is a threat to the American Constitution, it is the Mussies threat that they should be worried about when they say, Sharia law should supersede the Constitution.

When it comes to saving our NHS, i think we should be cutting back on foreign aid I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Finebyme; 18-02-2017 at 04:37 PM.

rebbonk

I'll reserve judgement on Trump for the moment. So far, he's done everything he said he would and he's really rocking the establishment. I do wonder how long before we see an assassination attempt though.

Foreign aid is little more than bribes. Most ends up in the wrong pockets. How on earth can we be aiding India when they have a space programme?

I see that the slimy, odious creature that is Blair has risen again. I think even the most hard-core remainers will be non plussed at him joining their cause. Whatever he's up to (EU president?) he needs watching very carefully.

cathidaw

A dangerous man. And poking his nose where its not wanted.

rebbonk

And Mandelscum has surfaced again this weekend, urging the HOL to put restrictions on the article 50 legislation. - now I do think he's dangerous!

This man seems seems to be in a constant state of self inflicted crisis. I wonder how he's going to make a mess of his 1st foreign trip: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39984903

rebbonk

I think Trump needs a diversion, rather like Thatcher did. Anyone see the US finding a war to fight in the very near future?

North Korea could be his thing - probably not war, but a lot of diplomatic shenanigans. Causing a fuss over Iran probably won't work, as Rahani has made a few positive comments since his re-election, so the rest of the world will be wanting to be doing a bit of nicey-nicey diplomacy.

The Fart's got his teeth well into North Korea. I hope someone's got him on a tight lead, the whole situation starting to get worrying: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40879485

rebbonk

May I refer you to my last post?

What we're seeing at the moment is "My w*lly's bigger than yours!" (As my old psychology teacher used to say.) The problem is that we have two big egos here and neither appears to be able to back down. Without the intervention of a third party, this may not end well.

That definitely seems to be the case!

Not that he had much in the first place, but The Fart's credibility is dropping like a burst balloon with all the decisions he's gone back on: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41296988

Oh dear: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41804740

However, it's interesting that the BBC hasn't mentioned Hilary's alleged dodgy deal, apart from a sentance at the end of this article.

Established Member

Quote Originally Posted by rebbonk View Post
    I think Trump needs a diversion, rather like Thatcher did. Anyone see the US finding a war to fight in the very near future?
    Another wife perhaps? ( keeping the current one.)

THis idiot really is going to need a bigger spade for the hole he's digging for himself: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663

I can barely believe Trump would be so immature and unpresidential tweeting such inflammatory videos, maybe it was is son and he is covering up for it. But the more I think about it, the more I think Trump is incapable of intelligent debate. Heads of State don't resort to communicating via silly tweets. Dopey cuck!

I'm not so sure. I have a thought that he knows exactly what he's doing...
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.