Thread: Sutton Coldfield Burial records held at warwichshire archives

Default Sutton Coldfield Burial records held at warwichshire archives

Hi everyone, I was wondering if somebody could help me.

I recently had a very frustrating experience after travelling from west wales to Birmingham archives in search of the Sutton Coldfield burial register (as I was advised that it was stored there).

Unfortunately after an exhaustive search I was informed that the records from that period are kept at Warwickshire County Record Office. (they seem to be split between Birmingham and Warwickshire depending on date)

I am only looking for one burial and that was of a relative

John Bailey Harrison who died in sutton coldfield on 2nd March 1906 and is buried somewhere in Sutton Coldfield. I believe that he is buried with his wife Sarah Matilda Harrison who died 20th October 1904.

I was wondering if somebody would mind doing me a favour and searching for this entry as I would greatly appreciate your support as i've been trying to resolve this mystery for several years.

Many thanks in advance

With kind regards and best wishes

Chris

rebbonk

I'm not in Warwick myself, but have used the county records office in the past. Like you, I only required one record but it was missing!

Hopefully, someone local to Warwick will be able to assist.

rebbonk

Chris,

I believe that these people were buried at Aston, not Sutton. (I had a quick look at findmypast.co.uk)

Many thanks for your messages. Unfortunately the records on findmypast.co.uk only show their deaths (volume references etc) There are no burial records sadly.