Thread: Seeking lost friend.

Default Seeking lost friend.

I worked and became friends with two English guys while working with them at Mt Isa mines Qld in 1966-1967,and then travelled over to WA,Mt Tom Price,the three of us. One of them was Edward Fellows,who I think may have come from Birmingham Warwickshire. There is one I am looking at the moment ,mothers maiden name Palmer. brother,Donald,sisters,Pauline,Marguerite,Patricia and Linda. If anyone knows any of these,I would like to know if their brother was in Australia 1966-1968,at least please.

Welcome to WOL bobypam! Unfortunately, this doesn't ring any bells with me; maybe someone can provide a lead! Hope you do find your friends.

Margaret

Hi Bobypam, it can be very painstaking looking for a long lost friend.
    The Salvation Army are usually pretty good at finding missing friends or family members. Best of luck , it is lovely to be reunited with friends.
    By the way, Birmingham isn't Warwickshire anymore.

Pillar of the Community

Hi Bobypam, As Margaret says, try the Salvation Army but you could also ask local councils for their Electoral Roll.

Thank to Lex,Margaret and Gladys for the advice,and you have made me feel at home here.

Margaret

Quote Originally Posted by bobypam View Post
    Thank to Lex,Margaret and Gladys for the advice,and you have made me feel at home here.
    Well thank you, we hope you stay with us and keep us posted regarding your quest to find your friends. I have actually found some that happened to have a facebook account.