Thread: New Forum

Post New Forum

Hi Everyone,
    This is a new forum for Warwickshire Online for people to discuss and review restaurants, pubs, bars, venues and nights out. Hope you find this new forum helpful and informative.

I wonder if we can extend this to our favourite chippy shops? If so, I would like to start the ball rolling with ....

Binley Mega Chippy in Coventry.

The shop always looks clean, the staff are friendly and remember the orders of regulars. The food is always beautifully cooked. As a plus they have their own car park so you don't have to drive around and around looking for somewhere to park so you can nip in for your takeaway.

Well done Mega Chippy. * * * * * (5 stars)
    Cool

cathidaw

best chips ever
    FOUND IN ==THE BEDWORTH FISH SALOON, kING STREET BEDWORTH
    Clean, friendly and easy to park.
    i DRIVE BY SOMETIMES ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT ,QUITE LATE AND ALWAYS THE YOUNG MAN REMEMBERS TO KEEP ME WHAT I SOMETIMES BUY .I say 'what if I dont call in ?"and he says 'I'LL TAKE IT FOR MY mUM.'
    he DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME.

There's a really good chippy in Stratford, on Ely Street. When I was on holiday in the USA a few years ago, the manager of a bar I drank in even knew it!

It's good to know where the really good chippy shops are, especially those with parking.

I have been to Topper's in Nuneaton quite a few times. Partly because I can walk there and partly because their fish and chips are good too. You can eat in, outside or simply take it home.

"Toppingly Good Fish 'N' Chips at Topper's!"
    Cool