Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Government passing new laws - how?

Pillar of the Community

Robbonk- you are right and Thanks for the link. Its all a bit of a sham from what I can tell. They are cowing down to being seen to be 'PC' by being seen to be fair in allowing a public voice and as Cathidaw says- do they actually review them? How many people know these sites exist- do they promote them? I think not. If you let too many people know about how they can stand against legislation and its makers it just might go wrong after all!

cathidaw

If anyone has read Robert Tressill's 'Ragged Trousered Philanthropist' they will realise that nothing has changed in government attitudes in all the hundred years or so since then and I have no reason to believe it will be any different in the future.
    Money is king and always will be.

rebbonk

Money is king and always will be.
    I quite agree.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." — James A. Garfield, President of the United States

And it would appear that I'm not the only one.

Pillar of the Community

We're already nuked then. What's next with this wonderful lot who sit in judgement from their safe house?