Hey all,

Sorry as usual for my lack of presence, work and holidays have been tying me down very much for the last few months.

Anyway, I'm finally starting the re-working of WO, it's going to be slow progress, but I'm going to change the front page of WO into a Warwickshire News page. The whole idea is to be able to publish news on several levels such as county, district, and local news. It will be free to submit any news people want, and I will publish it on the web site. When I've got a little further with the development I'll show everyone, and you can see what you think.

In the meantime, if you have any bits of news no matter how big or small you'd like to see published, and I can use it to test out the new system.

This is in aid of increasing the hit rate of the site, and it won't effect the forum in any way - apart from the look. We're now getting an average of 5000 unique visitors a month, which I think is enough to try and bring in some advertising on the web site. I can promise that I won't be smothering the site with ads, but will try and keep them as unintrusive as possible, when this eventually happens.

Thank you as always for your continued support of WO.