Thread: Whats the last Movie you watched?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Established Member

Default Whats the last Movie you watched?

Hi I just thought I would start this thread as we dont seem to have one unless I have missed it.....

I watched The Soloist last night and have to say it was a very moving film - its really good, definately one I would recommend

Established Member

I watched Bounty Hunter on Sunday Night and have to say it is very funny!

I recently watched both Alice in wonderland in 3D and New moon of the twilight saga, and both were awsome, i do however luv fantasy and fiction movies so might not be to everyones liking, alice in wonderland being my fav book of all time and of course the twilight books i thought were brill, still want to watch 2012 not got round to that yet heard its pretty good too, ummm wot else a bit of an older movie but one id like to watch again would be I am legend thought is was excellent along with irobot

Established Member

Mellijelli can you believe that I also have not seen 2012 yet? I keep meaning to but it just seems to skip by me!

The last movie I watched was Inglorious Basters with Brad Pitt! Brilliant movie!

cathidaw

I took my grandaughter to see' How to tame your dragon'--her choice. I was prepared to -yawn-sleep-doze but waS ENTHRALLED.
    i HAVENT SEEN ONE OF THE NEW TYPE ANIMATED FILMS BEFORE--- THE STORY WAS GOOD TOO.
    Last edited by cathidaw; 16-02-2011 at 05:46 PM.

cathidaw

I took my grandaughter to see 'How to tame your dragon--her choice. I was prepared to sleep, doze nod off, but was enthralled, both by the new type animation and the story.

Established Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Ingloroius Bastards is a really good film. I'm not a Quentuin Tarrantino fan (I fell asleep watching Deathproof), but he's done an excellant job with this one.
    Hehe I love Tarantino movies too! I haven't actually seen deathproof but frok what your saying I haven't missed much anyway!

'The Mechanic'
    Dribblesome if you like a man with a sexy voice and muslces. mmmm.
    Was good viewing. No gore or in depth killing scenes though, but still, has the statham in it