Thread: Ill Off Work...

Default Ill Off Work...

I'm getting increasingly bored being ill off work with flu It would be nice if I could physically do anything more strenuous than sit and type with a blanket around me

Administrator

Sorry to hear that nutty, it's horrible when you can't do anything because of illness. I always find a good book is great for passing the time, reading it bed with al the essentials like a hot water bottle, readily available drinks and snacks etc. The sofa's also a good place to do this, with some nice warm blankets. I'm sure you know all this already, hope you get better soon.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

Ta - there's only so many re-runs of Top Gear on Dave you can take in one illness

However success - the other half has bought me pineapple, so things aren't too bad!

Oh and a tip for anyone planning to be sick - DO NOT, repeat DO NOT swallow Korvonia or any other cough syrup if you are prone to vomiting... the burning will make sure you don't do it again

Enough said.

Aww, being home ill is not fun at all. Will offers some really good suggestions. I only have one suggestion... Lemon juice, honey and hot water...
    Cool

I'd like to see what potions people recommend for being ill

My favourite so far is from my Venezuelan friend who recommends papaya as an anti-inflammatory