Thread: Salsa Dancing Anyone?

Your friendly social contact

Default Salsa Dancing Anyone?

Hi

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending Salsa classes in
    Hinckley or Nuneaton.

I often see an advertisement when new classes start in local newspaper, but don't really fancy going alone.

Be nice if could get a few of us interested (though I know we're all spread out somewhat where we live).

Bubblychick

D.Samuel

I could do with borrowing some motivation to get back into salsa so I'd be up for that so long as either Hinckley or Nuneaton run on wednesday night when I am free. Alternatively, if you are interested, I have been thinking of going to a salsa class in Kettering on that night.

Let me know

Pillar of the Community

Default Salsa Dancin anyone?...

Dear All,
    Our newly furbished Newtown House Hotel, on Hayling Island has just introduced a thriving Salsa, Jive night on a Tuesday- it really rocks with at least 20 as minimum people and 60 maximum at its early days. If you feel like a drive to the south east coast by Portsmouth, you'll be welcomed and will have a great evening and can stay at the Hotel.(Recently refurbished to a good standard- some Warwickshire Cricket Guys/Sailing guys stayed August 2008, they said they loved it!- They have booked again for August 2009 so watch out , they like parties!.) I'll check with the 'Boss' about rates.I do know you will get a reasonable deal. (No relation, just a good guy trying to make good of a great venue that has been tired) Lovely locals too.