Thread: Restaurant Review Thread: Leamington Spa

Default Restaurant Review Thread: Leamington Spa

Use this thread for all your reviews of restaurants in Leamington Spa... I'll be posting the first review soon...

Default Oscar's Bistro, Leamington Spa

Just went to lunch here this afternoon and it was absolutely delicieux!

The tastes were sensational, and the food beautifully presented. The wine was a nice range of quality houses to 'treats', and the atmosphere relaxed and cosy.

The lunch menu is currently 2 courses for £12.95, or 3 for £15.95. I had cream of spinach soup, and my other half roquefort souffle with walnut and pear dressing, then I had aberdeenshire steak with homemade chips and a type of dijon sauce I think, OH had sea bass which was very delicately flavoured and cooked perfectly.

The chocolate mousse is heavenly, and the sorbet is a wake up call to the tastebuds!

It was only after leaving the restarant I realised I had forgotten to leave a tip! I just hope they didn't take this the wrong way! Hopefully they'll see a lot more custom very soon!

Mari

Quote Originally Posted by sarazinha View Post
    Just went to lunch here this afternoon and it was absolutely delicieux!

The tastes were sensational, and the food beautifully presented. The wine was a nice range of quality houses to 'treats', and the atmosphere relaxed and cosy.

The lunch menu is currently 2 courses for £12.95, or 3 for £15.95. I had cream of spinach soup, and my other half roquefort souffle with walnut and pear dressing, then I had aberdeenshire steak with homemade chips and a type of dijon sauce I think, OH had sea bass which was very delicately flavoured and cooked perfectly.

The chocolate mousse is heavenly, and the sorbet is a wake up call to the tastebuds!

It was only after leaving the restarant I realised I had forgotten to leave a tip! I just hope they didn't take this the wrong way! Hopefully they'll see a lot more custom very soon!

Certainly shall earmark Oscar's Bistro for a visit.
    Sounds bootiful !

Thanks.