Thread: Nuneaton & Bedworth Sea Cadets

Default Nuneaton & Bedworth Sea Cadets

Hi folks. The Nuneaton and Bedworth sea cadets meet twice per week and are based at the rear of the Jubilee sports centre in Nuneaton. Young people are welcome from Atherstone, Bulkington, Exhall and the outlying villages as well as Nuneaton and Bedworth. Members are aged 12-16 and meet on Mon and Wd evenings between 7.30 and 9.30. New members are welcome, so please come and look around and meet the crew!!

My own daughter has been a member for just over a year and has been to Weymouth to canoe and up to Scotland to do sailing. Young people get the opportunity to gain qualifications whilst enjoying themselves.

Regards
    Karen

Default Nuneaton and Bedworth Sea Cadets

Hi folks,
    The Sea Cadets are going to be at Sainsbury's in Nuneaton on Good Friday and Easter Saturday. There will be a display and information for anyone interested in joining. Some of the cadets will be bag packing in an attempt to raise money for the unit.

If you are in Sainsbury's on those days, please stop and say hello and if possible support us.
    Thanks
    Kaz

Do they have a website kazhugs? It may be worth posting a link. I do like a good bag packer! It might be worth packing hte sowesters too

Hi Optrex,
    Yes we do have a web site, which is currently in it's infancy, however people are more than welcome to have a look:
    SeaCadets: Nuneaton & Bedworth
    Regards
    Karen

Administrator

Hi Karen, feel free to add your link to our links section if you haven't already.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

Smile Nuneaton and Bedworth Sea Cadets

Could we have a section in the links for activities for children and young people as i don't think the sea cadet link fits into any of the current categories.
    Thanks
    Karen