Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: noisey neibours

social services say they cant do anything as the girl is of adult age? what a joke she has all the parties.no one wants to help police cant be bothered eh only deal with the noise issue and social say they cant do anything councill wont do anything because its not a councill house? what do i pay my taxes for if these morons wont help.unless it affects them personall they aint bothered ,meanwhile my 2 girls and me and the wife are going through sheer hell

Your frustration, anger and concern for your family is understandable. Do you know who your local MP is? If so try writing to him/her outlining your concerns and what you have done to try and have the problem resolved. I know it is a hassle to do so after all you and your family have been through but writing to your MP is taking the problem up a level and hopefully drawing attention to it in the right way.
    Cool

tried that he told us to goto the safer neibourhood police team,there looking into it but this has been going on for 5 months now how long does it take before we see some results.the lads not been to school since september why hasnt the mother been prosicuted ive reported it 3 times

Have things quietened down now for you mr miffy?
    Cool

yes 5 weeks without music we got the police out to our neibours they searched the property for drugs but found none? only searched for 30 mins and on a wed afternoon shouldve been fri or sat night they arrested a lad whos been staying next door ,hes back there now lets see how he behaves

Nice one. Hopefully you and your family will have some peace now.
    Cool

Mari

Mr. Miffy,
    I hope your noise problem has been resolved .
    I can understand how you feel.
    Here where I live, we have a lot of students, nothing wrong with that, but... they love to party, like any evening in the week and every weekend, the niose was just getting out of hand, with bongo drums in the garden as well, shouts and laughter till early hours in the morning...... I thought I would go mad. However, our complaint to the council sorted them. The bliss is lovely........ lets hope it lasts.

I don't mind students , they got to let off steam, but please consider others. Some folk have to get up for work.

I don't mind students , they got to let off steam, but please consider others. Some folk have to get up for work.
    My sentiments exactly, however, their day will come when they have to work for a living and likely another generation of students will be doing the same to them.
    Cool

locster

Peronally I always make the effort to go and 'ask' for music to be turned down no matter what the time of day. Students will usually be a bit embarrassed and immediately turn the music off, often I don't even have to say anything just knockig at the door with a seriously pissed off look does the trick - but then I am 6'6". Apart from that I've often considered (A) staying in the travel lodge and sending them the bill (yer right) or (B) straying from the law everso slightly and cutting off their power. When you're annoyed things like that go through your head. The law needs to be stronger in this area huh.