Thread: Hello from Katmando!

Administrator

Default Hello from Katmando!

Hi all,

After three days on the road we've managed to get from Kolcatta in India to Katmando in Nepal. It's been pretty scarey sometimes though, there's a strike going on in Nepal, and the locals have barricaded many of the roads that we were passing through. We only managed to get through because we were tourists driving ourselves, which is luckey because otherwise we'd have had serious problems.

Our little rickshaw is only just starting to show signs of distress, but we're going to spend a day fixing it today, and hopefully it will last us until we get to Manali in North India.

I've hopefully got some really good pictures which I look forward to sharing with you all when we get home.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

Running on empty

Good luck, that man! Watch out for the land slides!!!!

Will, you are amazing and Nepal is an incredible place. We expect you back in one piece with lots of photos to share with us.

To undertake such an adventure takes emthusiasm, courage an unselfish spirit amongst other things. This will be an adventure you will never forget. You won't be one of those who, in their old age, sit back, full of regret and say ... "If only I did <activity> when I was young."
    Cool