Thread: Just moved to Warwick!

Default Just moved to Warwick!

This weekend, I just moved to Warwick - was a nightmare unpacking and packing everything but it got sorted!

I now have loads of boxes everywhere until I can get a tall bookcase, and my wardrobe that I bought isn't really that great and the doors don't line up but I don't care because I'm moved in!

Now I have to use the internet cafe until I get connected in a million years time

Packing and unpacking is a nightmare and I don't plan to be doing it again for a while. When I first moved into my flat there was diddley squat in it. A bed, kindly left by the previous owners and a cooker that I had purchased from them. I bought a flat pack table and chairs from Focus and some secondhand appliances from a local secondhand appliance place. All very basic, but you manage.

Your local public library may well have computers online. If you joined then you could access then internet from there.

Rome wasn't built in a day and you have the right attitude. Moving in is half the battle and it sounds like you have most of your basics along with a healthy dose of enthusiasm. The rest will happen with time.

In the years to come you will look back and wonder how you did it. They will be good memories to have.

Internet cafes kept me online initially when I arrived in this country along with the library computers. When the time is right you will have your home connection again.

Well done and good to see you here.
    Cool

Toad

Welcome to Warwick, Sarazinha, it's great place to live and work. Try and use the local businesses and services. We are a small town that rely on locals like you to survive. Have a look at Warwick Chamber of Trade - Home for lots of interesting information and links.

Mari

Quote Originally Posted by sarazinha View Post
    This weekend, I just moved to Warwick - was a nightmare unpacking and packing everything but it got sorted!

I now have loads of boxes everywhere until I can get a tall bookcase, and my wardrobe that I bought isn't really that great and the doors don't line up but I don't care because I'm moved in!

Now I have to use the internet cafe until I get connected in a million years time

Hi Sarazinha,

Did you manage to get connected ??
    It took me 2 months to get connected again when I moved. Hope you are enjoying lovely historical Warwick.
    Apart from the rain and flooding at the mo.
    Hope all is ok there.

I got connected after a while - the BT line took a while to get activated.