Thread: All things spiritual

Smile All things spiritual

Is there anyone out there, who are intrested in spritual topics, like mediums, Angel,s ect.
    Do you know any mediums?,do you have anything to say on the subject, best wishes molly
    Last edited by molly; 27-04-2007 at 09:45 AM.

cathidaw

Hallo Molly,
    haven't seen you before on here so welcome from me.
    I dont have much experience of the supernatural but do believe there is something out of this world which is connected to this one.
    When Iwas a child we had a neighbour who was called a witch in a derogatory way, but it didn't stop people asking for help, for example Iwas showing off by walking along the parapet of a canal bridge in Atherstone and crashed off into the water(up by the Rion hill if anyone is interested) when I got home my foster mother wasn't in so Iwent to this lady who put my shoulder back into position by just touching it gently -as I remember, painlessly) When I got home I got a good telling off for going to her.
    I would not have told -- but I had to explain away my awful cuts and scratches on arms and face and legs.
    Ialso believe in our guardian angels.
    Please explain more about what you do.

Administrator

Welcome Molly!

Great subject. I'm sorry to say though, I'm something of a skeptic when it comes to this kind of thing. I tend to believe what I see with my own eyes (and even treat that with due skepticism). Something really bothers me about these mediums taking people's money and then offering them stories, which generally can seriously effect people's lives.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

Running on empty

There are more things in heaven and earth as they say...
    I to am fairly cynical about mystics and seances and all that 'Most Haunted' rubbish, and like will, I have more faith in stuff when I have seen it with my own eyes. But I have seen some stuff...