Thread: Anyone with Olorenshaw or Jeffcott conections

MickFletch

Default Anyone with Olorenshaw or Jeffcott conections

Hello,
    I'm new to this forum, I come from Athlone in Ireland. My grandfather Alec Fletcher was born in Coventry in 1891.

From research on the internet using Free BMD I have discovered that his closest cousins on his father's side of the family were his half first cousins William, May, Philip, Laura, Miriam and Thomas Olorenshaw all born in Nuneaton. Laura married Thomas Jeffcott in 1915 and Philip married a Frances Beasley also that year. Alice married either William Charles Draycott or Horace Augustine Mawbey in 1905.

They are the only Olorenshaw marriages in the Free BMD for Nuneaton, so most if not all Olorenshaws or those with Olorenshaw connections living there may related to me. They would be my half second or half third cousins.

I'd would appreciate any information. You can also email me at fletcherathlone@yahoo.ie
    Last edited by MickFletch; 18-04-2007 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Title too long

Have done an initial search. If you have access to the BT telephone directory you will find an Olorenshaw in Leamington Spa. I checked on Ancestry.co.uk, there are some there too, however, of the family trees you can't make contact with the person unless you pay Ancestry to join. I am reluctant to do that and usually find other avenues. On another I found someone looking for the same name in the same place. As I have a paid account there I am able to send a message. I have done so on your behalf. Should the connection prove ok I am happy to forward your email address to that researcher - with your permission of course.
    Last edited by Shizara; 18-04-2007 at 05:35 PM.
    Cool

MickFletch

Thanks for replying. You have permission to forward my email address.

You're very welcome and I will pass on your address.
    Cool

Hi all

I am related to HIlda Lingen whos mom and dad was Laura Olorenshaw and dad was thomas jeffcott.