Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should we buy on Old Hinckley Road?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by molly View Post
    Attelborough is near
    That's a new one on me, what's Attelborough like?

Welcome to the forum Molly.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

Chatterbox

attleborough on the Lutterworth road Mainly Will. Quite nice, has a few old terrace streets, nice houses, lounge living room, kitchen extention on the back two bedrooms steep stairs, but no parking. Some detached houses, attleborough reminds me of rugby by the station and cattle market.
    Madhatter

no its not what about maple park

Chatterbox

ah I did say it has a few streets not that all the streets are like that. I include Attleborough in the nice half of the town Molly, I have family in attleborough.
    Last edited by Madhatter; 24-02-2007 at 02:11 PM.
    Madhatter

Unregistered

Smile

Hi there

Sorry to but in ! I stumbled upon your forum quite by accident....

I live on Old Hinckley Road !! I moved here a year ago with my two kids after sepeting from my partner. I have to say.... I love it ! Ok, when I first moved in, the traffic noise at bedtime ( my room is on the front ) used to bother me as I'm an extremely light sleper, but now... I sleep like a log ! Yes, the road is busy at some parts of the day, rush hour and early evening when the Linx lorries all drive past, but generally it's not too bad.

I'm on the side backing onto the railway embankment. The garden is wonderful No, it's not massive but as big as my old St Nicolas Park address with TONS more character, mature trees and LOTS of wildlife. You don't really notice the traffic at the rear of the house so it's like a little haven. Everyone is alwyas surprised when they visit and see out the back.

Inside as well, the 3 bedroom terrace that I'm in is HUGE compared to the 3 bed detached I was in, and full of old character, high ceilings, original fireplaces etc and very large lofts, ideal for converting !

And yes, for walking to town it's great, something I do quite often !

My first experience of a 'town house' and I love it

Unregistered

Oops, sorry about the spellings

Chatterbox

Hello, thanks very very much more that, I hope it's in time for the people considering.
    Please consider registering an account incase you want to comment or join in, 'Unregistered' is such a common name on here
    Madhatter

Unregistered

Hi there. Thanks unregistered for your advice. We are very taken with the house, you're quite right about their character and charm. Do you have any off road parking? The house we're looking at has no off-street or on-street parking, which is a concern.

sorry madhatter

Unregistered

Red face perspective mover to nuneaton

whats clifton road like.
    does anyone know .
    is it classed as ok or a not.
    is the area suitable for children.

thanks inadvance