Thread: Another New Strip Bar in Stratford!

Default Another New Strip Bar in Stratford!

Apparently the cask and bottle is being turned into a strip bar, probably with the idea of actually getting some people to go there. I hear they're going to call is the "Cas Bar", so it's clearly not going to be tacky in the slightest.

Running on empty

could have been worse, they could have called it the basque and wobble...

Am I the only thinking 'Huzzah'?
    Reggie. "It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire." - Jack Handy

Administrator

We ventured in there recently, where we were repeatedly asked to relenquish our coats for £2 (which we refused to do)before paying an obscene amount of money for three drinks.

Seemed busy, but since non of us were that bothered about being there in the first place, and then getting robbed for the pleasure of drinking, we soon left again.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

Chatterbox

Yes but what was the view like Will, was it rolling Warwickshire countryside, or malvern hills?
    I once started a thread on a forum that Atherstone's Blue dog bar was going to be turned into a strip club.LOL a strip/pole dancing club in Atherstone. The news spread as far as coleshill, Tamworth and Bedworh. It was months before I admitted it wasn't true.
    Can't believe anyone believed it, Atherstone's only just got a night club of sorts. The bar was of course turned into the lounge, a late licence bar with dance floor. Better than a night club cos it's free and not just teens.
    Madhatter