Thread: Dance Kraze

DANCER

Default Dance Kraze

I would like to let people know about some great Dance Classes held at Whitestone Community Centre Magyar Crescent Whitestone Nuneaton CV11 4SQ for Children and Adults. Classes for Children (age 3 - 16) are available in tap, ballet, street jazz and disco and new classes have recently started in Latin American and Musical Theatre. There are also Adult Exercise classes in Salsacise and Discofit and new classes for Adults in Western Line Dancing and also the new style Latin in Line. No partner needed for any of these classes. For details call Jill on 02476385920 or 07843086208 or log on to www.dancekraze.org.uk
    Last edited by DANCER; 25-01-2007 at 12:16 AM. Reason: New classes have started and website now exists.

Administrator

Thank you Dancer, just going to move this to the 'Sports & Activies' section.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

DANCER

Could Dance Kraze be added to the Warwickshire Links and if so how do I go about doing it. Not sure what section it would come under? Maybe Health and Fitness would cover dancing? website address is www.dancekraze.org.uk

Administrator

It's possible for members to add their own links, but I'm happy to do it for you. I'll put it under health and fitness as you suggest.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.