Thread: Local Film makers

The Next Hitchcock

Default Local Film makers

Hi, I am involved with a group of people who make small, no budget movies out of Nnueaton and Atherstone. Recently we came third in a nationwide competition called the 48 hour movie challenge http://www.48hourmovie.com/ with our five minute film called the cupboard of doom. Here is our website www.bodyinthebox.co.uk please feel free to check it out, you can watch our films from this site and even leave a post on our forum. We are always on the look out for actors/actresses so if you have any free time on your hands and think you would be able to volunteer some of it to make short films drop us a line with your contact details and we will be in touch.

The Next Hitchcock

Default Local Film Makers

Hi, I am involved with a group of people who make small, no budget movies out of Nnueaton and Atherstone. Recently we came third in a nationwide competition called the 48 hour movie challenge http://www.48hourmovie.com/ with our five minute film called the cupboard of doom. Here is our website www.bodyinthebox.co.uk please feel free to check it out, you can watch our films from this site and even leave a post on our forum. We are always on the look out for actors/actresses so if you have any free time on your hands and think you would be able to volunteer some of it to make short films drop us a line with your contact details and we will be in touch.

Administrator

Welcome TNH,

Thanks for that, I have a few friends with an interest in film making. I'll be sure to pass on your details.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

Chatterbox

I've seen your work before as you probably know and I think it's excellent.
    Can't get it to download and play though.
    Last edited by Madhatter; 11-10-2006 at 07:35 PM.
    Madhatter

The Next Hitchcock!

Hmm... any chance some of the filming will be out of doors so Chillitt and I can sneak along with our cameras?
    Cool

Running on empty

i am an excellent gawper...

The Next Hitchcock

Try the old fashioned right clicking and saving it, should work ok from our downloads screen.

The Next Hitchcock

We are starting the filming of a music video for a Nuneaton band called The Years, We are starting on Sunday but I'm afraid its all indoors at this point. You can find a link to The Years website on ours www.bodyinthebox.co.uk. The Years were the band who supplied the music for our Cupboard Of Doom short, in fact the song used during the finale is the song we are doing the video for.
    Last edited by The Next Hitchcock; 12-10-2006 at 01:30 PM.

Administrator

Merged these threads together.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

The Next Hitchcock

We were inteviewed today by BBC Coventry and Warwickshire radio about the video we are about to make for local Nuneaton band The Years. The song is called "Love In The City" and filming starts this Sunday the 15th October. The interview which was conducted by Emma Snodgrass at Nuneaton library will be broadcast on Liz Kershaws morning show on BBC Cov&Warwick Monday morning between 8 and 10. The song Love In The City is the song we used for The Cupboard Of Doom fianle which can be downloaded from our website http://www.bodyinthebox.co.uk/jos/content/view/12/30/

Will there be sneak previews of today's filming on the website?
    Cool

The Next Hitchcock

Doubtful, its gonna take a few weeks to get finished filming and edited, we may get some of the outakes on there at some point soon though or on youtube if so i will post the links here

The Next Hitchcock

If your interested in the progress we are and will be making you can check out my blog on myspace http://blog.myspace.com/thenexthitchcock i will be keeping this up to date constantly (hopefully). You can check out my myspace page too. I will be posting photos of Body In The Box on this also www.myspace.com/thenexthitchcock

Thankyou. Am off to work shortly so will check it out when I return.
    Cool

The Next Hitchcock

Our fan base is growing yay. A fan on the Atherstone forum has nominated 2 of our films The Cupboard of Doom and L33 for the Sunday Mercury Midlands Youtube video of the year <SNIP> You can view the post here if you want.
    Last edited by Will; 17-10-2006 at 09:01 PM. Reason: We do not allow promotion of forums similar to this one. Apologies.

The Next Hitchcock

I have updated my myspace blog in case any one is interested. see the link previously to access it