Thread: Israel/Gaza Conflict

Default Israel/Gaza Conflict

A small part of my mind wonders if this a set up by Israel to grab Palestinian territory. Firstly, Mosad 'didn't know' about Hamas' incursion into Israel (engineered by Mosad agents?), then all utilities & food are cut off, followed by the Palestinians being told to leave northern Gaza en-mass while their homes are bombed to b***ery & Israeli troops are massing on the border.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/worl...-east-67096916

Don't forget, thou shall not criticise the Jew! No matter what they do, criticism is not allowed!
    Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.

Pillar of the Community margaret's Avatar

I tend to agree with Lex. It all looks a bit too engineered. Hezbollah are, of course, the mighty force in Lebanon, which they proved in 2006. It might suit Mr Benjamin Not-a-human to have another pop at them, hoping perhaps to draw in his Washington puppet against Syria and Iran also.
    Btw, am I the only one to suspect these events are not unconnected with the collapse of project Ukraine?
    Mr. H
    Last edited by margaret; 14-10-2023 at 12:42 PM.
    “I doubt sometimes whether a quiet and unagitated life would have suited me - yet I sometimes long for it.”

- Lord Byron.

I tend to differentiate between Jews & Israel, as well as between Hamas & the Palestinians. Most have/want nothing to do with the conflict, and just want to get on with theur lives.

I've heard the media make a similar connection, Mr H.