Thread: looking for my dad

Unregistered

Default looking for my dad

Hi i was looking for my dad when i stumbled upon your website thought it would be worth a try to see if anybody know's of him. His name is Harold Duance and he used to live in Cornwall and now i think he lives in Bedworth. I have not seen him scince I was a nipper and would really appreciate any help. Please do not reply to email address as it belongs to a friend of mine ( no pc of my own ) . Thank you

Administrator

Wish I could help you, but good luck with that, I think we have a few members who live near Bedworth.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

I have done a cursory search and it would appear he was in Bedworth though as yet I can't find more. An older electoral roll has him listed.
    Cool

You probably need to register so I have a contact for you otherwise the information will finish up in the public arena.
    Cool

Unregistered

Thank you very much for the help but my search has now ended. I had a phone call last night from Harold's girlfriend who let me know that he passed away 18months ago ( 2 weeks after he got my letters ) . Thank you once again.

Am glad your search produced a result though am sorry to see your Dad had died some 18 months ago. Take care, perhaps we will see you again.
    Cool