Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leamington Spa - HONEST opinion

Steve W

That's true I guess

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Isnt There Some Talk About Turning the Old Bingo Hall, Next Door to Evolve NightClub Into a Live Music Venue??........

Von Roden

now I remember "hintons" and the little pub down the side street near the Shakespeare ,big"Bob Grant" the flying dogs ,Dick Smith all Leamington Greats .Leamington the last time I was there I did not even have enough time for a pint(flying visit to my mum and a long drive home)

Unregistered

Why don't you all look on www.leamingtonassembly.com a multi million pound development for Leamington to try and attract big bands/artists and local bands to grow within Leamington. To be honest I wouldn't bother with the paper if the courier is anything to go by it is turning into a rag and highlights ALL the bad points about the town and NONE of the good points which trust me Leamington still has a lot of. Trust me take a trip to some other towns nearby such as nuneaton, bedworth, rugby etc and they have no heart, no soul, no grandeour! We are lucky to live in a town that is still award winning on a lot of levels!

Administrator

I rate Leamington very highly compared to Stratford. It has a lot more independent retail where Stratford has literally nothing but chain stores - and only builds new stores that chains can afford. It also has far more interesting night life, nights out in Stratford are increasingly soulless and the bar all mimic each other's bland taste in decor and music.
    --==Forum Admin Will==--
    Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.

Has nobody noticed The Assembly Rooms have opened? I've got my tickets for the Blockheads this December already