Thread: Snooker

Steve W

Default Snooker

Any snooker players out there?

Have chased a ball around the table a few times and sometimes they fall in a pocket...
    Cool

Steve W

LOL its a start haha

I play pool occasionally, never tried snooker though!. I'm sure if you wait around for a while, someone will show up.

Welcome to the site, I'm quite new myself.

I used to play at the Cue Club in stratford for a while, there's a lot of obsessives who take it too seriously though. I like to play for the fun of it.

It's not always like that though, in case you were thinking of trying it out.
    Reggie. "It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire." - Jack Handy

Steve W

I have a squad, was just a joke Our season starts in 5 weeks.

Steve W

Our season starts today I've lost some of my squad and now only have one, possiby two reserves. AAARRRGGHH!!!

Steve W

My team has now played it's first match of the new season. We lost 5-2 against the Warwick Conservatives Club. I did the captains job and won myframe though

Steve W

cheers was very pleased with it. 19 behind with the colours left. Potted the yellow, then a green which my opponent described as the best shot he'd ever seen , after that the colours were sitting pretty