Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So what's your music?

Sorry, nothing so high brow. This is currently on my music centre...

Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.

Pillar of the Community margaret's Avatar

Music is music however its put together , Rebbonk . I'd like to introduce you to this guy who walks you through how a great piece of music takes it apart and explains composed and put together . In this particular case , its Elton John's Rocket Man, a simple melody but brilliant - I love this. This is what interests me in music, classical or pop. The rhythm, timing the careful construction and the final polished whole creation of it.
    Wish Rick Beato could teach me music. Alas.
    Last edited by margaret; 31-05-2021 at 07:06 AM.
    “I doubt sometimes whether a quiet and unagitated life would have suited me - yet I sometimes long for it.”

- Lord Byron.

Music is music however its put together , Rebbonk . I'd like to introduce you to this guy who walks you through how a great piece of music takes it apart and explains composed and put together . In this particular case , its Elton John's Rocket Man, a simple melody but brilliant - I love this. This is what interests me in music, classical or pop. The rhythm, timing the careful construction and the final polished whole creation of it.
    Wish this Rick Beato could teach me music.
    “I doubt sometimes whether a quiet and unagitated life would have suited me - yet I sometimes long for it.”

- Lord Byron.

- Lord Byron.