PDA

View Full Version : TheFlghtChannel.

margaret
07-10-2018, 05:11 PM
https://youtu.be/EKHO4yKMZpg

Please , I don't know here else to post, this is not entertainment, but I have been watching TheFlightChannel about air accidents, and near misses, I find the accompanying music quite beautiful and fitting for those poor souls who have lost their lives in such an horrific way. But I am really desperate to know what the music is. Has anyone heard it or know what it is?

I have put this video here, so you can hear the music, it plays it at the beginning and end. I love the piano piece towards the end. I really want this music. Some other air disaster videos play the music for longer.

rebbonk
07-10-2018, 06:08 PM
The only place (other than youtube) that I would know where to look is IMDB, and I can't find any reference to the soundtrack there.

Maybe worth contacting the production company?

margaret
07-10-2018, 07:28 PM
Rebbonk, I did ask Theflightchannel but got no response, after. searching more , I have actually discovered who the composers are. That's how very time consuming it can be on a computer , but I have found the composers, plus the sheet music for the full piano piece.

Thanks.

rebbonk
07-10-2018, 08:01 PM
Now you'll have to record yourself playing it and upload it here ;)

cathidaw
07-10-2018, 10:35 PM
The only place (other than youtube) that I would know where to look is IMDB, and I can't find any reference to the soundtrack there.

Maybe worth contacting the production company?

keeping us in suspense!! Sounds like Debussy. What is it?.

margaret
08-10-2018, 05:39 AM
Now you'll have to record yourself playing it and upload it here ;)

Can you wait a couple of years? :D

I'll post up the composer , he is more ambient music composer. Beautiful stuff.

margaret
08-10-2018, 06:25 AM
Here is the piano music we hear at the latter part of the video. It is a beautiful melody called, Touch, and composed by an Italian musician called, Mattia Cupelli. Starts off quiet , but go with it. It is called minimalist music.
There is an insane advert before it starts.

https://youtu.be/_JYHk_D5A44