PDA

View Full Version : Getting it off your chest....

Shizara
25-07-2006, 08:19 AM
:rant:

<rant>
Grrrrr... how is it, that someone who has been unemployed most of their life can afford to party all night - that means lots of drinking, heavy beat music, loud voices and the other things that go with that - thereby causing problems for others that actually work for a living and can't sleep? The heat is bad enough but the rest is additional. I must be just unreasonable. I don't mind if people enjoy themselves with parties, but all the time? - Well - grins - it seems that way after a while. There is no quieter side to this. The bedrooms for each flat are in a row and the balcony is shared. The front door next door is open and they spill out on to the balcony with their partying. Go to the living room and the noise is spilling out of the window next to yours. Even if you shut them to utilise the double glazing it is bump, bump, bump all night. - Ok, I've had my whinge, will be quiet now. :wave:
</rant>

chillitt
25-07-2006, 09:56 AM
the later and louder they party, the earlier and louder you get up the next morning... that or enviromental heath visit with their noise counters.
there is a blog for an Inspector Gadget, a serving police inspector who seems to have worked out the causes of this behaviour...

Shizara
07-08-2006, 11:35 AM
o/'.. and the beat goes on... o/'

They were chronic Saturday night.. sent a text message first. No response. Went out the front door and the balcony was full of people including youngsters about 14ish, smoking and drinking.. one was climbing from the carpark up the wall to the balcony. When he arrived I gave him a withering look and asked "What on earth do you think you are doing?" He carried on completely oblivious. I then despatched one of the "guests" to flush the bloke next door out - wasn't going into the den of iniquity. - He had more excuses than you can possibly imagine including stating that it wasn't loud though he had to have it up a bit because he had had a cold and was a bit deaf. - LOL - I did note however, that after an earbashing from me, and some time to save face that the music went down. Yesterday all was quiet on the western front. - What did I say? Told him that I appreciate that he wants to provide a place for his friends to party and enjoy music and that was fine, however, he had to appreciate that he had a responsibility with regard to his neighbours and he was not fullfilling that. - I don't shout and scream. Am trying to avoid reporting the problem because that will bring a new set of issues to deal with so it becomes catch 22 as some of his friends are not exactly desireable company.