PDA

View Full Version : school holidays

dippydave
23-07-2006, 09:47 PM
what we can look forward to. bikes drooped at the doors of shops and feral kids rooming in and out of pubs [at the age of ten]:roll eyes:

Unregistered
24-07-2006, 08:12 AM
what we can look forward to. bikes drooped at the doors of shops and feral kids rooming in and out of pubs [at the age of ten]:roll eyes:

My Gym will turn into another leisure center and I won't be able to get any exercise done!

Unregistered
30-07-2006, 08:15 AM
make the most of the next two weeks. all them littel darllings are being inficted on someone in a far of land

Shizara
30-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Made a special trip to Alton Towers recently wanting to try out the new Charlies Choccy ride. It wasn't to be. A sandwich board sign that exluded those without children. When I was a child my father used to bring us inline with reality as it was perceived then with "... the world doesn't evolve around kids." Well, the fact of the matter is, whether we like it or not it appears the opposite is true. Attraction vouchers; few have 2 adults for the price of 1 it is mostly 1 adult and a child goes free. Whilst I appreciate that children are our future many couples without children are penalised for being childless irrespective of whether they have made that choice or nature has done it for them. I think too that every generation grumbles about the the bad behaviour of the up and coming younger generation I feel the difference now is there seems to be fewer consequences for bad behaviour and so it seems the kids are running wild. Equally, I don't think it is fair to say that all children are feral, there are many that have taken heed of parental guidelines and training to the benefit of all including themselves..... Now... when do they go back to school? :whistling:

chillitt
14-08-2006, 08:44 PM
children should be raised in a barrel. on their 18th birthday, you should decide wether to let them out, or drive the bung in!:eek: