PDA

View Full Version : I already live here but......

Sandman
08-03-2006, 10:10 PM
I sadly still live with my parents, unfortunately I am unable to move out because I can't afford it. I currently live in Stratford but I work in Birmingham.

Does anyone know anywhere that's near Birmingham, which is a nice area, inexpencive and has good local life and it cheap? I know I'm not asking much, but you don't know unless you ask. :D

chillitt
23-01-2007, 10:24 PM
since they wont let me sell both my kidneys for a house deposit, I have rented a 3 bed house in a lovely little village, and I sublet 2 of the bedrooms. its the way forward! I have 2 lodgers who both go to their respective homes for weekends, so when i am here, I still have the place to myself.:D
if i was to mortgage myself to death, i might be able to by a hovel flat in tile hill or some such, or i could live here, with a huge garden, a stream, and green fields all round. no brainer really..:rolleyes:

Madhatter
24-01-2007, 12:44 AM
Chillit I had that idea of getting somewhere and subletting late last week, since then three people have said they've either done it or want to cos they think it's a good idea. four counting the two brothers that buy property to let out.
I'm going to look into this. It was my ex renting a room in a house somewhere, don't know where, that gave me the idea so she's five, Somethings telling me this is way forward too.

Plenty one bed flats here, think they've about 360 a month. Aragon properties.