PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Moving to the Midlands

Will
24-03-2006, 10:19 AM
I've just been reading Ron Lyre's blog, and there is some speculation on there that Whacko Jacko might be moving to the UK and more specifically, the Midlands! As Ron Says, the press will eat him alive!

http://thejournalsofronliar.blogspot.com/

Ron's a member of this forum, and I wish he'd post here more, he makes me chuckle. :)

Sarah
24-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Michael Jackson really is as naive as he comes across on TV, if he thinks he can escape himself by coming over here. Has he not heard of the British Media? You'd have think he's have learnt his lesson from that interview he did for whatshisname from ITV. :)

It's probably just a rumor, sadly.

chillitt
24-03-2006, 11:59 PM
there is always rumours of kylie or some such moving to the area... never going to happen... doesn't cat deeley live round here somewhere though?:rolleyes:

Shizara
25-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Let's face it, with the press there are always rumours of something going on. If they haven't got a decent story they pad out what they have to make it worth a headline. With much effort I restrain from using a Kiwi expression that sums all that up. But put politely it means "who is doing what to whom and who isn't paying for the priviledge."

Gladys
25-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Has anyone seen the news- Michael is dead. What ever, and he's now never in 'Never Land' Has anyone seen that it is reported tonight he has died? I am sad what ever has gone on. Let us not judge- his Judge can and will do that! He is/was a truely superb composer/song writer/ dancer/AN ICON; A PROTEGY(Spelling)- a mixxed up kid who was a mixed up adult. Aren't all of us a modicum of that by degrees but without the talent. How sad.

Shizara
26-06-2009, 08:18 AM
Yes, I saw the news last night as it was breaking. It is indeed sad. Much has been said about him during his life and exactly how much is true and how much is media hype we may never know, but it is true that he was very talented.